Training wing of QAED is responsible for execution of trainings at the QAED campus. The core objective is to enhance the quality of learning at all levels of education through training and nurturing the teaching cadre. Trainings enable the participants to: Understand their job description, improve their competencies, learn how to learn, develop confidence, improve communication skills, motivate & change their behavior and enhance efficiency & effectiveness.
These are the trainings programs offered at QAED:
- Induction Trainings: for Educational Managers, Teachers, Teacher Educators (TEs), District Teacher Educators (DTEs), Recommendees of PPSC (Head Teachers, Senior Head Teachers, Subject Specialists, Senior Subject Specialists).
- Post Induction Trainings:
- School-based CPD Programme: On-the-job training & coaching of Public School Teachers.
- In-Service Trainings for Professional Development: for Education Managers (EDOs, DEOs, Dy. DEOs, District QAED Heads, Education Officers (ex-Teacher Educators (TEs), Master Trainers/Lead Teacher Educators.
- Promotion-Linked Trainings (Rules Framed).
- Early Childhood Training Programs.
- Training on International School Award.
- Specialized Trainings: such as Literacy and Non-formal Basic Education (L&NBE), Special Education Department (Master Trainers on Inclusive Education), Higher Education Department (Examiners, Sub-Examiners and Paper Setters of Education Boards).
- Training Requests from other: Organizations/Provinces e.g. NCHD, Master Trainers Trainings of ICT, FATA, Gilgit Battistan, KPK, AJ & Kashmir, etc