Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab being an attached department of School Education Department, Government of the Punjab has the mandate of professional development of education managers and teachers in public sector across the province.
Interview of shortlisted candidates for the post of Lead Trainers (LTs) has been scheduled from 4th May, 2021 to 7th May, 2021.
Following are the subject wise interview schedule for both Sectors; Government and Private:
- 1. English and Science = 4th May, 2021
- 2. Social Studies and General Knowledge = 5th May, 2021
- 3. Islamiat and Mathematics = 6th May, 2021
- 4. Urdu = 7th may, 2021
Instructions for Online Interview
LTs interview will be held online due to present prevailing scenario of COVID-19.
- 1. Please ensure that you have downloaded and installed Zoom application in your Android/IOS, laptop or desktop;
- 2. Please ensure that you have stable internet connection, QAED Punjab will not be responsible for fault at your end;
- 3. Please ensure that you have whatsapp on your provided contact number;
- 4. Zoom ID (video link) will be shared with all shortlisted candidates. Please login at given time and wait with patience for your turn;
- 5. Your Zoom ID must be comprised of your Name and Subject Only, please avoid any irrelevant information at your Zoom ID;
- 6. Please keep distractions to a minimum and mute your microphone until allowed to unmute. It is preferable that you find a quiet place in your home/office to isolate and be free from distractions;
- 7. Please follow any other instruction given by Directing Staff (DS);
- 8. Applicants are advised to go through list of topics against their subject and select one topic convenient to them for the demonstration in interview
Updated revised lists of shortlisted candidates for selection of LTs
To view the list of topics Click Here...
To view list of Shortlisted Candidate (Government Sector) Click Here...
To view list of Shortlisted Candidate (Private Sector) Click Here...
Note: No suitable application as per required eligibility criteria has been received. Therefore, no candidate for the subject of ECCE is shortlisted for interview