Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab is an attached Department of School Education Department (SED), imparting pedagogical / leadership skills with various In-service and Pre-service capacity building projects / programmes for ~0.4 million public school teachers and educational managers in all over Punjab.
QAED Punjab is pleased to invite applications from suitable candidates of School Education Department for the following vacant posts of Principals in District Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development.
- QAED Pasrur, District Sialkot
- QAED Shah pur Sadar, Sargodha
- QAED Mianwali
- QAED Chishtian, Bahawalnagar
- Officers of BS-19 / BS-20 (M & F) of School Education Department.
- No disciplinary proceedings / inquiry under process or minor / major penalty imposed, under PEEDA Act, 2006.
- No punishment made under anticorruption laws / PPC.
- No adverse remarks in PERs during the last three years.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for interview.
How to apply:
Click Here for Online Application
- Officers repatriated / surrendered by QAED Punjab on administrative grounds are not eligible to apply.
- Apply through online application form available at www.qaed.edu.pk till 15-November-2021.