Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab is an ISO certified attached department of School Education Department, Government of the Punjab has the mandate of professional development of education managers and teachers in public sector across the province. The outreach set-up of QAED Punjab consists of (43) Forty Three district QAEDs and (2000) Two Thousand cluster centers with adequate facilities to conduct trainings initiated by QAED, Punjab
Applications are invited from Public and Private candidates as Lead Trainers (LTs) to conduct the training of Master Trainers (MTs) on (5) Five subjects of elementary level classes for Insaaf afternoon school program.
- Minimum qualification is Masters or 03/04 years relevant Graduation degree from a HEC recognized institution. Detail is as under:
i. English = MA/BS (03 or 04 Years);
ii. Urdu = MA/BS (03 or 04 Years);
iii. Islamiyat = MA/BS(03 or 04 Years) or equivalent;
iv. Mathematics = MSC /BS (03 or 04 Years) in Mathematics or equivalent;
v. Science = MSC in Biology, Physics, Chemistry or any other related to pure science subjects;
Minimum 05-years experience of teaching elementary level classes (8th standard) from any reputable public or private school. However, preference will be given to candidate having experience of teaching methodologies and curriculum deliveries as a teacher trainer.
Excellent communication, Basic IT skills (MS Word, Power Point etc). Lesson Planning and pedagogical skill.
Applicants must have experience of teaching online.
Applicants have updated knowledge of Education Policies specifically
Key Responsibilities of Lead Trainers:
- Ability to deliver effective training sessions e.g. Face to Face / online;
- To prepare a comprehensive training plan including appropriate delivery method and strategies for Master Trainers;
- Lesson Planning on the standardized format;
How to Apply:
- Applicants are requested to apply online at www.qaed.edu.pk/registration before 05-09-2021 till 04:00 PM;
- Candidates from both Public/Private Sectors fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply;
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained;
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview at Provincial QAED Lahore;
- Upon selection a private sector Lead Trainer will have to provide an affidavit click here to download the affidavit from his / her employer that his /her services will be spared for training as and when required by Provincial QAED, Punjab;
- A handsome compensation will be offered to the Lead Trainers with boarding and lodging facilities during the course of training if needed;
- No TA/DA for interviews is admissible;
- QAED Punjab has the right to reject or cancel the selection process at any stage. Any decision of QAED Punjab in this regard cannot be challenged in any court of law;
For further information, feel free to contact QAED Helpline: 042-111-007-223 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org